Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday, January 30, 2012 _Hate Thy Mouth


I am still confused as to how someone can hate their mouth so much that at 7am they have to drive in coffee and a cigarette simultaneously. I mean, I drink coffee every morning and immediately brush my teeth upon finishing to avoid the stale taste lingering in the 98.7 degree swamp called my mouth cavity. Meanwhile people are casually willing to enjoy their day with the scent of winston menthol and folgers original pasted on their tongue.


I am sure I have probably put worse things into my mouth at one time or another, but I fear this act is most likely a common occurrence for these people, one they have come to truly enjoy. True hatred for their mouth. One day those front teeth are just going to pack up its mollers and get the fuck out. Wouldn't you? Its like living in an apartment building that like to turn the heat on high in the morning when the drag all the outdoor trash and recycling beer bottles indoors, then closing the doors behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment