Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday, February 6, 2012


For my good, good friend on his 25th Bday. Aaron Kerzner.

Remember that summer when we became brothers
Over Yellow Tail and nett drops, the corner of Almeida Bus stops
We carried ourselves like a couple of wino's
Two punch drunk kids, tanned up, the polar opposite of albinos

Boat trips with Baby Bowen, who broke his toe from straight towing
You tried to body surf 'lake fall river,' with a shattered up liver
Night trips to Club Gils and a cocktail at the anchor
That fucking place sucked, not even one tiny rager

There were time swhen we laughed and times when we cried
Times when we left people mystified
By the fact that two men, of a medium weight
Could polish off 3 bottles, and be in less than a beligerent state

Regardless of the amount of things, events, and times I cant remember
Ill never forget some moments that we spent together
You have stuck by my side, when nobody should
Told me to go and fuck myself, and knew the would

From the knee punish to the bottom of the bottle
I hope you know that I will not betray
A friend like you that has been there in so many ways.

So happy birthday brother, I know it was belated.
But you had to know, on my 25th b-day I was busy getting felated.

No comments:

Post a Comment